Reiki is a natural healing therapy that easily and effortlessly balances the body and mind. This simple, non-invasive, and versatile method triggers the body's natural healing abilities, and improves and maintains health and well-being.
Merkaba Reiki™ is an innovative form of Reiki that was developed exclusively by the Academy of Reiki. It encompasses the Merkaba, which is the toroidal energy field that is around all living things. Merkaba Reiki? accesses the different layers of the body, mind, and spirit through this field, allowing for deeper and faster healing and balancing.
The Merkaba Reiki™ First Level Course includes:
You will also receive a 21-Day Treatment planMerkaba Reiki™ I Certification Fee: $ 225
In Merkaba Reiki™ II you will receive additional Merkaba Reiki™ energy through another attunement. We will also be covering the expansive applications of administering Merkaba Reiki™ remotely and different techniques on conducting it.
With Merkaba Reiki™ I you receive 20% of the energy and you receive the remaining 80% with the Merkaba Reiki™ II attunement.
The Merkaba Reiki™ Second Level Course includes:
Reiki II Certification Fee: $350
ART is a fun and elective class that expands the use of Merkaba Reiki™ with different tools and methods such as:
ART Certification fee: $150
There is typically a 6 month time period from finishing Merkaba Reiki™ II and becoming eligible to receive the Master level of Merkaba Reiki™. At the Master level of Merkaba Reiki™, you will be given an attunement. This class is recommended for anyone who is interested in finalizing the Merkaba Reiki™ series.
The Master Level Reiki is usually a prerequisite for anyone who is planning on attending more advanced vibrational energy techniques such as Karuna or Seichim Reiki. So whether you plan on teaching Reiki, want the option of attuning yourself to additional symbols or are interested in additional vibrational training, the Reiki Master Level would be right for you.
Merkaba Reiki™ Master Certification Fee: $750
Heartbeat of Reiki Drumming—Level I Practitioner (Must be Reiki II or above):
In this class, you will learn how to give Reiki Drumming Sessions using the Buffalo Drum. Drumming is known to have very therapeutic effects and when combined with the energy of Reiki, it is even more powerful and can provide very deep and powerful hearings. During a Heartbeat of Reiki Drumming session, Reiki energy is introduced into the personís energy field, bringing about deep relaxation, inner peace, and healing on all levels.†
These drumming sessions have truly had a profound healing effect for many people. Recipients report afterwards that they feel more energized and solid and they can feel it all throughout their body. People of all ages can benefit from these sessions.†
Participants of this class will receive their own Reiki Drum.†
This class includes:
Heartbeat of Drumming Level I Certification Fee $250
Heartbeat of Reiki Drumming—Level II Practitioner:
-Must be Reiki II or above.
-You will receive your own Ocean drum and receive an attunement using the ocean drum
Heartbeat of Reiki Drumming—Master Teacher:
This Certification course was developed from the teachings that originated from Michael Baird system of using the sacred power of the drum to enhance the Reiki Energy.
Heartbeat of Reiki Drumming Master Teacher Certification Fee: $400
All sound is vibration which the body resonates with quickly and with great success
The Sound of Reiki Class Fee: $250
72 hour notice is required to reschedule an appointment or class. There are no refunds on missed/cancelled appointments, coursework, or classes. We have no cancellation policy for any programs after the first 72 hours that you sign up and or make payment. If you choose to withdraw from any program after the initial 72 hours time frame, you forfeit all monies that you gave to Academy of Reiki.